These are download link(s) of Samsung GT-S5360 stock firmware with 2 version(s) according to region, being hosted on well know and speedy server which can give you good download speed. Firmware file and other files are zipped in zip file, Zip file contains stock firmware file, application to flash, USB drivers and manual/instruction (how to flash phone). If you are not familiar with flashing process please refer to how to flash section of this page.
Advantages to flash with Samsung GT-S5360 stock firmware
You may get following advantages or problem fix by flashing phone.
- 1) Upgrade to recent version firmware of Samsung GT-S5360.
- 2) If latest version(compared to this version file) giving any issue you may downgrade to this version of firmware.
- 3) Reinstalling the stock firmware (Operating System) on your mobile device.
- 4) By installing this firmware you may also sort out the issue of software malfunction, boot loop problem, IMEI corrupt solution, or if phone set is not turning on mean totally dead.
here are download links of Samsung GT-S5360 firmware for 2 differnt regions.
Steps how to flash with Samsung GT-S5360 stock firmware.
follow these steps to flash your phone.
- 1) Download this zip file from this given download link and extract all files on your local computer.
- 2) Zip file contains the firmware, flashing application, usd drivers and some manual to know the flashing procedure.
- 3) Install USB drivers.
- 4) Rest of the steps are given here flash with odin , follow these steps accordingly to flash your phone with odin.
Before flashing with Samsung GT-S5360, A backup of existing firmware should be taken. If any issue rises after flashing you may revert it back to previous state with your backup, so its recommended always take backup.
Always use trusted application/tool to flash your device, like famous application Odin, if you are newbie to flashing with odin then we recommend you take a look over method of flashing with odin.
Its observed in common practice that updating firmware or reinstalling Samsung GT-S5360 sort out the problems of loop in boot, software malfunctioning, update error, mobile phone hanging,stuck on android logo ,and even dead issues.
If your phone is under warranty then firstly consult with your phone company, Reinstalling/Updating firmware may void your phone’s warranty. (Depends upon where you located, every company have different policies for different regions).