Vivo Y71 flash file
- PC / laptop
- Good USB cable
- You can use any Qualcomm flasher or device for flashing this firmware.
- Stock firmware PD1731F_MSM8953_EX_A_1.6.3_QFIL.zip
1. Charge your Vivo smartphone to a battery level above 60%.
2. Extract the Flash file that you just downloaded, and you will get the file folder.
3. Make sure QDLoader_HS-USB_Driver_32-64bit is installed on your PC.
4. Deactivate your smartphone first.
5. Just open the QFIL application.
6. After the QFIL application opens, select Flat Build in the Select Build Type section.
7. Add the file by clicking Browse to the Select Programmer field and search for the file named prog_emmc_firehose_8917_ddr.mbn.
8. Next, add more files to the Select Flat Build field by clicking Load XML then find the rawprogram_unsparse file and select patch0.
9. Now, in the smartphone off position, press together the Volume (-) or Volume (+) buttons then hold a few seconds while plugging in with a USB cable that is already connected to the PC.
10. QFIL Tool will detect your device with a port number such as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (com-).
11. Please click the Download button.
12. You have to wait for QFIL to say Download Success.
13. After the flash is complete, your device will reboot. If it doesn’t restart automatically, you can disconnect your smartphone from the PC. Power ON it
This file is tested by cellphonefirmwares team but not responsible any damage, So you need to take backup first then flash the phone Vivo V71 PD1731F.Other Related Firmwares Vivo V7 Flash File
if you find any difficulty during flash the Vivo V71 PD1731F, you can comment here or you can follow my Facebook page also… https://www.facebook.com/Cellphonefirmwares/
or follow on twitter https://twitter.com/unlockmobilez