Download Google Camera for Infinix Note 11s | GCam APK: In India, the Infinix Note 11S with 50 MP triple back camera modules was released. The gadget has an IPS display with a hole-punch cutout design, is powered by the MediaTek Helio G96 SoC, and is powered by 5,000mAh batteries that support 33W rapid charging.
In this post, we will show you how to install the most recent Google Camera for the Infinix Note 11s. Google Camera is the default camera app that comes with Google’s Pixel smartphone. The camera incorporates the most recent HDR+ technology, which increases image quality, particularly on low and mid-range phones. The app also has Night Sight, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and other features.
If you want to install the Google Camera on your Infinix Note 11s, this is the guide for you. Thanks to some of the creative and hardworking developers like Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who are working hard to port GCam APK files to the majority of the devices out there. For the Infinix Note 11s, the Google Camera port is now available.
- APK of Google Camera 7.3.018 [Recommended]
APK of Google Camera 7.3.021
- GCam 6.1.021 Advanced V1.4.032219.1950: GCam 6.1.021 Advanced V1.4.032219.1950: GCam 6.1.021 Advance
- Download Arnova8G2’s GCam: Download
- Install Google Camera Go.
Also Read: Google Camera 8.0 APK Download from Pixel 5 | GCam 8.0 APK Mod
The Google Camera APK file installation procedure is identical to that of any other third-party APK file.
This does not necessitate rooting your smartphone.
- Tap on the GCam APK file you downloaded from the download link above.
- Check to see if your device has the Unknown Sources option enabled.
- To do so, navigate to the device’s Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If this option is already enabled, proceed to the installation]
- It will run the package installer, and you will be able to install it by clicking the Install button.
- When the installation is complete, open and utilizes it.
If the camera app still does not work, then enable the Camera2api using build.prop. (Not applicable to all devices.)
I hope this guide has been of great assistance to you, and that you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Infinix Note 11s handset. If you run into any problems, please leave a note in the comments section.