The Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) is a small Windows application that allows you to flash
or install Stock Firmware on Qualcomm smartphones and tablets.
On this page, we have shared the most recent version of the QFIL Tool as well as previous versions.
QFIL is a portable application, so you don’t need to install it on your computer to use it. Download and extract the tool to your computer, then launch the application by double-clicking QFIL.exe.
It aids in the installation or flashing of stock firmware on Qualcomm devices. All you need is the latest firmware for your Qualcomm device > Download and install the Qualcomm Driver on your computer > Start the QFIL Tool > Navigate to Select Port > Connect the USB Cable to the Device > Select Flat Built > from the Built Type drop-down menu. Navigate to the Browse Button > Locate the firmware that is based on .mbn or .elf > To begin the flashing, click Load XML.
Support Qualcomm Chipset:
It is compatible with Qualcomm Chipset-based devices. Once the Qualcomm Drivers compatible with the QFIL Tool have been installed on the computer, the QFIL Tool can easily detect the connected device and prepare to flash the firmware on the device.
Support .mbn or .elf Format:
It allows you to flash or install firehose .mbn or .elf-based stock firmware on Qualcomm devices such as smartphones and tablets. The .mbn or .elf file can be found in the Stock Firmware on your Qualcomm device.
Qualcomm Flash Image Loader can be downloaded here (QFIL).
QFIL Tool is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system, from Windows XP to Windows 10. (x32 or x64 bit). If you are looking for the most recent version of the QFIL Tool, use the following links to download it to your computer.
v220.127.116.11: QFIL_v18.104.22.168.zip download
v22.214.171.124: QFIL_v126.96.36.199.zip download
v188.8.131.52: QFIL_v184.108.40.206.zip download
v220.127.116.11: QFIL_v18.104.22.168.zip download
v22.214.171.124: QFIL_v126.96.36.199.zip download
v188.8.131.52: QFIL_v184.108.40.206.zip download
v220.127.116.11: QFIL_v18.104.22.168.zip download
v22.214.171.124: QFIL_v126.96.36.199.zip – Latest download
How to flash with Qualcomm Flash Image Loader
Installing the Stock Firmware using the QFIL Flash Tool is pretty easy and straightforward.
Before you proceed, you need to have the stock firmware of your Qualcomm smartphone or tablet.
Once you have the firmware, you can follow the steps below to install it using the QFIL Flash Tool.
- Step 1: Download and extract the QFIL Flash Tool archive on your computer.
- Step 2: Once extracted, open the folder and run the QFIL.exe application.
- Step 3: In the QFIL Flash Tool, click on the ‘Select Port’ button and then click on ‘Auto’.
- Step 4: Now, click on the ‘Browse’ button and choose the firmware (.mbn) file.
- Step 5: After selecting the firmware file, click on the ‘Download’ button.
- Step 6: Upon clicking the ‘Download’ button, you will be prompted to connect your device to the computer in Download Mode or EDL Mode.
- Step 7: Connect your device to the computer using the USB cable and then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Step 8: Now, the firmware flashing process will begin.
- Step 9: Once the firmware flashing process is completed, you will see the ‘Download Complete’ message.
Now, you can safely disconnect your device from the computer and boot it into the system.
If you run into any troubles while using the QFIL Flash Tool to install the stock firmware on your Qualcomm device,
Feel free to let us know in the comment section below.