Samsung Odin Flash Tool V3.13.1 Latest Version
Odin Download’s most popular Samsung flashing tool, the Samsung Odin flash tool provides now updated to Version 3.13.1 helping flash Android Oreo 8.0. Samsung Odin flash tool 3.13.1 Version supports flashing all of the latest Samsung mobile phones resembling the latest Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Note 8, and so on. And just as constantly, it supports downloading upon Windows PC as right now there is no way is available yet to take the particular downloads directly on cellular. So let us right here get complete guides to install Android 8.0 Oreo firmware upon your latest Samsung.
Concerning Oreo ROMs, Samsung developers have used various compression methods. So the particular release of the latest Odin 3.13.1 version comes compatible with the particular new-fangled. lz4 compressed files. Actually the current Odin v3.12.x versions are certainly not with support concerning Android Oreo in unzipping the files since these people have continued support. tar and. md5 formats only.
So with the use of new support, you must have felt the need for Odin v3.13.1. And like all plans of Samsung for Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ going to run upon Android Oreo 8. zero, the need for Odin’s latest Download will become essential in the occasions ahead. This means you are simply no longer required to wait concerning the state over the airflow (OTA) to reach since Odin Download is ready along with an updated version to update manually.
- PC with Windows OS or Laptop
- Latest Samsung USB Device Driver
- ADB and Fast Boot Tools for Samsung Device
- Android USB Data cable for Connectivity.
Read Carefully Before Use Odin
- Make a backup of your Device before installing or updating Firmware
- Download the latest Odin Flash Tool
- Install the latest Samsung USB Android Device Driver
- Download always confirm and tested Rom for Required Device
- Choose always correct files from correct Tabs for flash
- BL Tab only chooses the Bootloader file for flash
- AP tab only choose AP file from the extracted firmware
- CP Tab only choose CP file from downloaded Samsung Firmware
- CSC Tab choose CSC file for flash Samsung Device
- USERDATA Tab chooses user-data file for flash Samsung device. This function is new for flashing the Samsung device in the Samsung Odin flash tool.