How to Unlink Game Center From PUBG Mobile?
- Your device’s Game Center app should now be open.
- In the upper-left corner of the app window, tap the settings gear symbol.
- Tap on the name of your account under “Accounts.”
- Tap “Linked Accounts” under “GM Account Settings.”
- Select all of the accounts you want to delink PUBG from on the “Linked Accounts” tab, then touch the red X next to PUBG.
Before PUBG will re-register as a new app on your device after being uninstalled, you must check out of your Game Center account and sign back in.
How can I connect my PUBG account to a different nation or area?
For instructions on how to link your PUBG account, see below:
Launch PUBG, then go to the Game Settings section (press M).
2. Tap on Region, then choose a region or nation.
3. Before choosing any other regions or countries, tap Sign Out to ensure that your current region is removed from the system.
4. Flags based on where you bought the game will no longer apply when you sign in with a new country or area, which is why we get two accounts from a single purchase.
Is it possible to use Game Center without logging in?
You can, indeed. If you have iOS, go to Settings->Game Center and disable Game Center. To access Google Play Services on Android, navigate to Settings -> Apps -> Switch it off. When you log out, all other accounts that are linked to your login and password will likewise be closed.
How can I get to the settings on my iOS or Android mobile device?
A menu containing “Wi-Fi,” “Cellular Data,” etc. will appear when you tap the “Mobile Data” symbol. Tap on the menu item that you want to change, such as the Mobile Data symbol. From there, you may access your settings by tapping on Cellular Data or Data Usage, or by typing “Settings” into the search bar.
Where can I find the username and password for my Game Center account?
Your Game Center login information can be found in Account Settings: You should see your Game Center username and password when you click “Account” and then “Game Center.” It is also editable from this page.
To remove a game’s link to Game Center:
- Your device’s “Game Center” app should now be open.
- The profile of the game you want to delink can be tapped.
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen under “Manage Game Center Accounts.”
- Click the blue button next to the game’s name under “Unlink this Game from Your Account.”
- How do I disconnect my PUBG account? There are a few options if you want to end your participation in the game.
- The quickest and easiest option is to remove the game from your device. You won’t have a playable copy of the game left after doing this, and all of your progress will be lost.
- If for some reason that is not a possibility, you can attempt completely deactivating your PUBG account by following these instructions:
- -Log in to your account on the official PUBG website. On the main screen, click the three lines in the top right corner (pictured below)
- -Click the dropdown menu next to “Your Profile” and choose “My Account.”
How can I connect PUBG to my game center?
If you have Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) installed on your device, you’re undoubtedly already familiar with the game center function that enables you to play matches with friends or random people online. You might not know how to use the game center to keep track of your gaming progress, though. To keep track of your victories and losses as well as your position on the leaderboard, we’ll show you how to connect your game center account to PUBG in this article.
Make sure PUBG is operating on your smartphone before you start attaching your game center account to it. Open the PUBG Game Center app after that, and login in with your credentials. After logging in, scroll down until you see the “Link my Game Center Account” button.
How can I remove a game’s Apple ID link?
You must first decide what has to be done to unlink a game from an Apple ID. It could be necessary to log out of the app, delete the game data, or modify account settings, depending on the game. After taking the necessary action, unlink your game by following the instructions below.
Please contact customer service if you have any queries about unlinked games or how to control them on your Apple device.
How can I remove my Apple ID’s Game Center account?
There are several methods you can use to delete your Game Center account from your Apple ID. Either completely log out of the account or remove all of your Game Center settings and data. Here is a detailed explanation of each:
1) Log out of Game Center: To log out of Game Center, open the Game Center app from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad. Next, select Sign Out by tapping the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. Your Apple ID password will then need to be entered. Any games you’ve unlocked or accomplishments you’ve obtained will be gone if you sign out.
Can I remove my PUBG email link?
You can delink your email from PUBG, yes. Open the “Options” menu, then choose “Email” to do this. From this point, you can either choose to keep the “Email” option enabled but unlinked or to disable it.
On PUBG, how can I switch accounts?
You must first go to the main menu and choose “Settings” in Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds to update your account. You may access the Settings menu by clicking the “accounts” button. You can view all of your active accounts on this page by clicking this button.
Simply type a username and password into the corresponding sections and hit “Submit” to create a new account. Your new account will then be shown alongside your previous accounts when you return to the “accounts” tab.
Simply click on an account to select the “delete” option that is available next to the username box. Before hitting “delete,” double-check your choice.
How do I remove my Facebook ID from PUBG?
Players who want to log out of the game without permanently deleting their account frequently ask about this topic. This is how: Register on Facebook. In the top right corner of the screen, click on your name. Click on “Privacy & Security” under “Settings.” Go to “Remove your account” and click. After entering your password, select “Remove account.” You can choose to cancel your account after removing your Facebook ID from PUBG.
How can I find out which games are linked to Game Center?
There isn’t a universal solution to this problem because how you verify whether games are linked to Game Center depends on the hardware you’re using and the operating system you’re running. However, there are a few ways to determine which games are linked to Game Center.
On your smartphone, use the Game Center app to view your list of currently active games.
What is the best way to move game data between Game Centers?
- The procedure of transferring your gaming data between Game Center accounts is rather straightforward. Initially, confirm that both of your devices are running the most recent version of the app. Once the app has been installed and launched, proceed as follows:
- Choose “Settings” from the main menu of the old device, then “Game Center.”
- Select “Data Transfer” next to the name of your current account.
- Choose your new device from the list after selecting “From Device.”
- If prompted, enter the password for your new account and click “Start.”
- Choose “Settings” from the main menu of the new device, then “Game Center.”
- Select “Data Transfer” next to the name of your current account.
How to Unlink Game Center From PUBG Mobile in 3 Simple Steps
The latest version of the PUBG mobile app (1.2.0) requires that you link your Game Center to the game to play PUBG Mobile on iOS devices (1.0 on Android). This new feature has made playing on multiple accounts, especially for Android users, difficult. In this guide, we’ll take you through step by step how to unlink Game Center from PUBG Mobile in three simple steps so that you can start playing again! Be sure to check out our other PUBG guides if you’re still having issues and need help getting started!
Step 1: Open Your Settings
Open your Settings app. If you’re not sure how just swipe up from the bottom of the screen and tap on Settings. Once the app opens, tap on General in the top left corner of your screen. Next, scroll down and tap on Game Center. This will take you to your account information for this app and allow you to change your settings if necessary.
Step 2: Tap on Linked Accounts
You’ll see a list of all the accounts you’ve linked with your phone number, including other games and social media apps. Tap on the account you want to unlink, then tap on Unlink at the bottom. Confirm you want to unlink by tapping Unlink once more.
Step 3: Unlink Game Center
3. Tap on Settings > General and then choose Sign Out under the Game Center section. This will unlink your account from any apps that require it, like PUBG Mobile.