How to Remove or Bypass FRP on Motorola… All devices running Android 5.0 or higher come with Factory Reset Protection (FRP), which Google provides. Customers are shielded by this default choice from having their devices factory reset by unauthorized users. If this feature is enabled, you’ll need to provide your Google account login information in order to factory reset your phone. However, it will be a problem for you if you forget your login information. You currently only have the choice of avoiding the FRP. Therefore, today’s topic will be how to use a tool to remove the FRP lock from all Motorola smartphones.
The Motoreaper Universal Motorola FRP removal tool, one of the most well-known and tried FRP tools, will be used. By the time you finish reading this guide, using a computer to unlock your Motorola Moto smartphone’s Google account lock will be your first option.
How to Bypass FRP Motorola With Motoreaper Usage
For avoiding FRP on any Motorola device, there are numerous internet methods accessible. Future developments will include numerous tools for the same. But we’re using Motoreaper because it’s a lightweight, free tool that works with practically all Motorola device versions.
- Install the Motoreaper application on your computer by downloading and extracting it first.
- In the extracted folder, double-click the Motoreaper by Phonlab.exe file.
- To begin, select “Let’s get going.”
- From the drop-down selection, choose “Install Motorola driver.”
- From the drop-down menu, choose “next.” After selecting “I agree,” carry out the installation as usual.
- Once more, click “Let’s Continue.”
- Now, attach your phone to your computer.
- Put your Motorola phone to sleep.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys simultaneously to enter the Bootloader Mode.
- Now attach the USB cable.
- The Motoreaper tool will then detect your phone automatically.
- From the drop-down option, choose “Next Stage.”
- Pick “Inject Exploit!” from the drop-down option after that.
- Now the Google account will be deleted and your Motorola device will restart automatically.
The Motoreaper Universal Motorola FRP removal tool is one of the most well-known and tried FRP tools. By bypassing the FRP, you can now unlock your Moto smartphone’s Google account lock. It’s a lightweight, free tool that works with all Motorola device versions.